Hey NewTimers! Here is the First Official Episode of the new Show. The topic this week, is going to be on the importance of Using a Realtor.
Also, for those who subscribe to iTunes and other Podcast Mediums, we are planning to have that ready next Monday, April 2nd.
Here is a quick Re-Cap of the 5 Reasons you should use a Realtor:
1. Buyers Agents Earn Commission, they don't charge one. And the Seller pays for the 3%
2. Having a Realtor is Negotiating Power
3. Safety in Walking Through a Home, as well as, Knowing that you Pre-Qualify for it.
4. Knowing the needs, as well as costs necessary for the purchase.
5. A Great Relationship with an expert you can refer to your friends
Bonus Segment: Down Payments & Credit